required for our client based in Hoddesdon to cover maternity leave.
- Fitting and soldering both through - hole components and some surface mount components
- Some circuit boards may require modification by cutting tracks and fitting links
- Fitting some screws and brackets to some boards as well as
press-fit parts being added with the aid of a small hand operated press
- Kits of parts are supplied ready picked from Stores but occasionally you may be required to pick a few
This position is full time, 37 hours per week. Maternity cover.
SEtter / operator
required for our client based in Hoddesdon.
- Setting / operating experience
- Working knowledge of Punch and Die tooling
- Understanding of Cam setting and Operation
- Able to undertake basic mechanical breakdown
- Some electrical knowledge would be an advantage
- Implement machine maintenance schedules as required
- Flexible approach to work and a willingness to work in other departments as required
- Happy to take on new jobs and responsibilities after suitable training
This is a permanent opportunity. Monday - Friday 8am - 4.30pm
trainee / Mould making technician
An energetic, self motivated person is required to join the Engineering team at our clients based in Hertford.
They are critical suppliers to the hygiene and food industries and have worked right through lock downs.
Ideally we are looking for someone who has completed an Engineering
Apprenticeship or someone who is highly motivated with a technical
aptitude who wants to start a career in manufacturing.
They manufacture high quality moulds for the hygiene and food industries.
Monday - Thursday 8am - 4.30pm and Friday 8am - 3.30pm. Immediate start and Permanent position.
required for our busy client based in
Hoddesdon. The ideal candidate will have come from a manufacturing /
engineering background and have some experience using Pillar drills and
small air operated assembly machinery. Other duties will include metal
polishing, packing, loading and unloading lorries. Some maintenance of
the machinery will also be necessary.
Hours of work will be Monday to Thursday 7am - 4.30pm (36 hours per week)
Administrator / Call Centre operative
required for our client based in Hertford.
The aim of the role is to provide a prompt and efficient service to
clients and recover unpaid monies in a timely and accurate manner. You
will pro actively ensure that service level agreements are met and that
clients and agents are regularly updated on progress.
The role involves regular interaction with clients and third parties through telephone and email correspondence.
You will be able to readily identify what constitutes a complaint or a
legally valid dispute and will provide a detailed response in
This is a fast paced and varied role that requires excellent
communication skills, attention to detail, familiarity with computer
systems and databases, excellent numerical and written skills.
- Calculating and understanding client instructions and statement of accounts
- Entering new instructions on to the system
- Inbound / Outbound calls
- Responding to email / written queries
- Dispute resolution
- Complaint acknowledgment
- Use of client databases
- Payment plan negotiation and agreement
- Taking payments by card and allocating cheque payments
- Following set processes and guidelines ensuring all required actions are carried out to achieve desired outcome
- Ensure daily individual and team targets are achieved
- Report to management and clients
This position is temporary - permanent position with an immediate start
warehouse operative / driver
required for our client based in Hertford. Full, clean driving licence and Counterbalance forklift essential.
- Responsible for Goods in / products that arrive in the warehouse,
including checking against purchase orders and completion of GRN's,
notifying person who placed order of any variation or damage immediately
- Liaise with Warehouse Manager to provide booking slots and booking references to external suppliers
- Assist the stock controller with customer returns
- Sorting and moving stock around as needed either by hand or
forklift onto racks / shelves and ensure products are stored safely and
efficiently as possible
- Loading external couriers and vehicles for delivery
- Loading company vans and then transporting and delivering items to clients or businesses in a safe, timely manner as needed
- Assisting the Stock Controller with setting up and managing stock locations
- Performing warehouse stock control
- Pick and packing of orders as instructed by Warehouse Manager
- Coming up with methods of optimising space in the warehouse
- Cleaning and maintaining the warehouse and ensuring goods aren't damaged
- Be prepared to carry out ant task of which you are capable and trained to do as directed by your Line Manager
- Ensure Health and Safety legislation and directives are met.
A knowledge of printing or large format print and finishing would be an added advantage. Temp - Perm. Immediate start.
We need someone who is hardworking, enthusiastic and friendly with
the ability to work independently as well as liaise with Site Managers.
Your job as a Meter Surveyor will be to visit developments during
construction and record data for all internally fitted meters so that
the client can register new properties on their billing system. This
will also involve obtaining plot - postal documents from site contracts
and conducting tap tests to verify which meter serves which newly built
On-the-job training will be provided along with a company van and a fuel card. This is a field based role.
- Liaising with both Site Managers and customers
- Managing relationships with key site contractors
- Recording meter data for large blocks of flats, houses and commercial premises
- Providing supplies (tap testing) to ensure the data that is recorded is accurate
- Completing collections and deliveries of meters and ensuring relevant paperwork is completed and signed for
- Providing an excellent and professional and customer service
This is a temporary - possible permanent position with an immediate start.
Our local client is bringing the Marketing
function in house and are looking for bright, experienced Marketing
Executive. Could suit an experienced Graduate.
The role will require a contribution to multi-channel marketing and
therefore you must have excellent technical skills with a flair for
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Strong experience with paid ads on Google and social platforms
- PR / Influencer outreach - building rapport with people, offering products in return for write ups, social shares etc
- Email marketing - ability to create effective email marketing campaigns that convert to sales
- Writing / Designing attractive emails and then understanding and reacting to data
- Overall marketing experience - able to guide the company and independently create profitable marketing channels for the business
The client offers a good salary, nice offices with parking and a great
team atmosphere. Immediate start. Monday - Friday 9am - 5.30pm.
required to assist senior members of staff
with cases as well as taking ownership of their own caseload from the
point of instruction to conclusion and closure. You will be working on
both paralegal and enforced stage files.
You will be responsible for keeping the filing system up to date and
organising all correspondence, documents, notes and dates on your files
whilst keeping within a 2 day window for dealing with all incoming
correspondence and emails.
- Carry out conflict checks and prepare and send CFA's
- Prepare claim forms and issue them to court
- Answer all incoming calls
- Respond to incoming emails and drafting outgoing emails
- Liaise with clients, defendants, lenders, courts and other parties
- Preparing witness statements, affidavits and other documents
- Reviewing files for enforcement action and advising clients on the best course of action
- Meeting with clients, lawyers and other professionals to talk about case details
- Filing pleadings at Court and tribunals
- Ensure all key dates are recorded in the Outlook shared calendar
- Help prepare for trial by organising exhibits and assisting with other tasks as required
- Searching public records and other resources to prepare cases
- Produce reports as requested by the Manager
- Write articles on legal development
- To provide a high quality legal service to the firm's clients
- To comply with solicitor's Regulation Authority (SRA) requirements
- Comply to quality and performance standards
- To contribute to the growth and development of the team and firm
- To mentor and assist other members of staff as required
- Develop and maintain good client relationships and ensure
services are provided in a timely fashion and the client is informed
regularly on progress and costs
- To achieve agreed service levels, personal appraisal targets as agreed by the Manager
This is a permanent role, Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm with 30 minutes
lunch. This is a very busy, demanding environment where you will be
required to manage your own workload, cope well under pressure and hit
the ground running. You will be educated to degree level and preferably
have worked in a Solicitor's firm. Immediate start.
test and repair operatives
Our forward thinking client based in
Harlow are extremely busy and have new and exciting opportunities to
join the team. The company refurbish and repair consumer electronics
and are offering temporary - possible permanent roles working Monday -
Friday 7.30am - 4.30pm
- Must be competent with using small hand tools
- A keen eye for detail
- Self motivated to achieve targets
- Comfortable using a PC - recording each processed unit to update stock holdings
- Testing to ensure units are fully functional
- Good written and spoken English
The client offers hands on trial mornings which you can attend to be
considered for the job as well as giving you the opportunity to see if
you would like to work there. Immediate start for a company that takes
pride in looking after their employees.
Based in Hoddesdon our client is a large, well
established organisation who are looking for full time Assembly
workers. They have a passionate approach and are committed to making a
difference with solutions, products and performance all powered by
their workforce. To continually meet the very high standards they set
they only employ the best people. They require practical, methodical
applicants with an interest in electrical / mechanical work. Experience
in a manufacturing environment would be useful although training will
be provided. There is a great opportunity to learn new skills for
practical minded applicants.
You will be using hand tools, drills, riveters, screwdrivers etc and
previous experience would be advantageous. Team work as well as working
using your own initiative is essential.
Full or part time opportunities available. Permanent position with an immediate start.
We have openings with clients in the local area for Accounts,
Administration, Sales, Warehouse, Assembly, General Assistants,
Catering and Cleaning staff. Register your details with us and lets try
and get you back into work!
Own transport useful for some clients.
HGV CLASS I DRIVERS
Required urgently for delivery/collections of pallets covering North / West London.
Full / Part time positions available - week days / weekends
- Full, clean C + E Class 1 licence required
- Must be over 25 with at least 2 years driving experience
- Digi card and up to date driver CPC
- Good understanding of driver hours and regulations
- Good understanding of spoken and written English
- Flexible approach to work
- Yard based in Enfield Jc 25 off the M25
Plenty of overtime and bonuses available.
care and support workers (adult and children)
Our client is
based in Much Hadham has exciting new opportunities for Care and
Support Workers to help residents to live as independently as possible
in well equipped on site bungalows. The site is situated within 68
acres of parkland and they support people with Epilepsy and other
complex needs from the age of 5 through to 78 within their school,
children's home, Residential home and Nursing and Day centre. The team
assist with leisure activities such as horse riding and swimming,
alongside general domestic duties and personal care.
Successful candidates don't need experience in care but will need to be
dedicated, caring and passionate about people. On site training staff
will support you to achieve recognised qualifications in Adult and
Childcare. You must have excellent communication skills, patience and
the motivation to support others.
The role is offered on a full, part time or causal basis with a mixture of early, late and weekend shifts.
A competitive salary is offered with generous staff benefits.
Offers of employment will be subject to pre-employment checks including enhanced DBS check paid for by the employer.
Salary will be Dependant on the role, qualifications and experience. Due to location own transport is essential.
have you found yourself looking for work?
We continue to supply lots of temporary staff and we usually have
suitable candidates registered to fill these positions. This means you
need to register with us so that we can give you the opportunity to
apply. A lot of vacancies require immediate starts and this is
why we don't show all new roles on this page but recent requests have
been for: Administation, Reception, Book Keeping, Accounts, Call centre, Warehouse, Production, Testing and Farm help