As part of a small team, you will be covering
various administrative aspects of our websites and will be assisting
team members in their respective roles. Ideal for someone with a keen
eye for detail, a knack for multi-tasking and from a customer service
background. Applicants must be able to work well as part of a team and
enjoy working in a fast-paced environment. Being fluent in written and
spoken English is a must.
- Working on and maintaining the various websites we control
- Assisting customers with any queries or issues that may arise, be that through phone, email or live chat.
- Liaising with other team members to resolve any problems
- Complete daily shipping of sales on the website by locating sold
devices, booking out on the system, packaging up and shipping out to
the customer with a close attention to detail
- Supporting the team with any ad-hoc requirements
HGV CLASS I DRIVERS
Required urgently for delivery/collections of pallets covering North / West London.
Full / Part time positions available - week days / weekends
- Full, clean C + E Class 1 licence required
- Must be over 25 with at least 2 years driving experience
- Digi card and up to date driver CPC
- Good understanding of driver hours and regulations
- Good understanding of spoken and written English
- Flexible approach to work
- Yard based in Enfield Jc 25 off the M25
Plenty of overtime and bonuses available.
pa to ceo
required to provide a comprehensive, confidential and
professional service to the CEO, including all aspects concerned with
the efficient and successful operation of the CEO's office.
- Maintaining and providing a support service for the CEO's daily
schedule including forward planning of his workload, diary management
- Setting up appointments and meetings for the CEO as requested,
including regular one to one meetings with the CEO's direct reports
- Dealing with incoming email, telephone calls, post and where appropriate responding on CEO's behalf
- Clerk to the regular Board and Group Board meetings, collating
Board Reports and writing and the main Group Board Report on the CEO's
- Servicing other meetings, including the preparation of meeting
papers, obtaining and preparing briefing materials and presentations
and taking minutes when requested
- Liaising effectively with other Employees, Managers, Directors and external organisations / people on behalf of the CEO
- Advising the CEO of impending work deadlines for internal and
external commitments eg. Board reports and presentations, conferences
- Producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations as required
- Ensuring appropriate systems and processes are developed and
maintained to support effective and efficient day to day running of the
- Effectively planning and co-ordinating company events, workshops, projects and conferences where appropriate
- Planning and implementing hospitality arrangements for the CEO and his visitors
- Providing a confidential and efficient filing system for the CEO including full secretarial support and sorting out the post
- Organising national and international travel arrangements and
supplying a full itinerary. To include the organisation of transport,
accommodation and visa requirements
- To source and book venues including restaurants, conferencing and accommodation requirements
- Carry out general administrative duties and other reasonable requests made by CEO
- Maintain and administer the on-line monthly expenses system for the CEO and yourself
- Line management responsibilities for the Director's secretary
- To undertake any additional tasks or duties, as asked of the CEO from time to time
Sales and New Business Administrator
required to support the
Sales Manager and New Business Director for our client based in
Hoddesdon who manufacture and sell luxury luggage and leather goods.
New Business / Business Development
- Processing sales orders and putting them on Sage
- Mange / update monthly orders schedule
- Ensuring the monthly schedule is kept organised and they are hitting monthly working hours and profit targets
- Answering enquiries from customers such as delivery lead times, prices, payments etc
- Preparing and sending quotes to customers
- Sending swatches out to suppliers for upcoming jobs
- Raising purchase orders on Sage
- Preparing and handing out job tickets to the factory team
- Talking the factory team through the upcoming jobs in schedule
- Regularly asking for updates from the factory team regarding the time line of the schedule
- Collating monthly invoices from Sage to add to the sales breakdown document
- Collating the amount of time lost every month
- Keeping an up to date digital and physical file of invoices and time sheets
- Generating new leads through resourcing and calling / emailing
- Meeting new clients and building relationships
- Working with agents, distributors as well as individual retail stores worldwide
- Customer service - dealing with complaints, issues and queries
- Build and maintain customer database
- Providing quotations, product information and pricing
- Processing sales orders
- Creating wholesale line sheets for our core product collection, seasonal collections and special products
- Creating specs for special projects
- Collating sales figures for critical path meetings
- Previous administration / support experience
- Excellent IT skills including experience with all MS packages including Outlook, Excel, Powerpoint and Word
- Sage 50 Accounts experience
- The ability to work accurately with good attention to detail
- Self motivated, being able to work on own initiative
- A proactive person with problem solving skills
- Reliable, honest and hard working
- Must be a team player
- Great communication skills, written and verbal
- Experience dealing with customers on phone and by email
- Experience gained within sales/marketing/new business would be an advantage
This position is full time, permanent, Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm with an immediate start.
Senior Buyer / Negotiator
to be responsible for the day to day buying requirements within the soft category of the Buying Department.
You will be responsible for devising strategies for negotiating
preferred commercial terms in line with company procedures. You will be
implementing cost savings and minimising price increases. Creating and
maintaining relationships with suppliers. Reviewing suppliers
performance through relevant KPI's. You will undertake and understand
end to end process for raising a purchase order. You will be
communicating with internal stakeholders. You will be adhering to the
Master Suppliers Agreements and ensure invoices are paid on time. You
will be building and maintain a record for date on prices for future
reference. You will be supporting the Category Buying team in their day
to day role and also developing team members. You will be required to
travel to China when required.
You will have a proven record within buying in a product environment.
Exceptional negotiation and analytical skills. A high degree of
motivation, management and coaching of a small team. You will be able
to work under pressure, highly organised, methodical and excellent
attention to detail.You will thrive in a fast paced environment. You
will have high GCSE's / A level Maths essential. CIPS qualified or part
qualified would be desirable.
Our client based in Hertford is an
international, innovative consumer goods business. Due to fast paced
expansion the company are looking for a Sales Administrator to deal
with internal sales accounts and assist National Account Managers.
- Preparation of customer quotation / presentation sheets and CAD's in advance of customer meetings, to specific deadlines.
- Receiving customer orders in various formats from sales team
- Checking, preparing and processing detailed customer orders and customer specific packaging requirements
- Supplying customers with product/packaging information in their specific formats
- Communication with customers by telephone and email
- Managing complex customer files
- Briefing other internal departments on customer requirements using precise email communication
- Liaising with sales team and customers in meetings
- Managing the critical path of ordering samples, including checking , packaging and delivery of customer samples
- Occasional note taking in customer meetings
- Customer range awareness
- Any other ad-hoc tasks as required
- Self motivated, highly organised and an effective communicator
- Have an eye for detail and be able to maintain accuracy in all documents whilst working under pressure, to specific time frames
- Have very good numerical skills for entering, checking, analyzing data and solving problems
- Possess good IT skills - outlook and Excel are essential
- Be able to manage multiple email chains proficiently
- Occasionally be able to handle bulky customer samples
- Order processing experience would be an advantage
- A second language is highly desirable
- Experience within a sales/product environment would be an advantage
Monday - Friday, 9am - 6pm
Our client based in Hertford is seeking an
experienced Buyer/Negotiator to be responsible for the day to day
buying.Negotiation skills will be key to this position.
You will be receiving order confirmations from the sales Admin team and
then you will be delivering your negotiated strategy to China for
agreement. You will be implementing cost savings and minimising prices
increases. Building and maintaining relationships with supplier,
reviewing suppliers performance, ensuring accuracy of all
documentation. You will be required to travel to China up to two weeks,
twice per annum.
You will have exceptional negotiation and analytical skills and a
proven track record within a buying / product environment. You will
have strong organisational skills, excellent communication and
influencing skills. Good GCSE / A level maths essential. Strong PC
Literacy. CIPS qualification would be an advantage.
Monday - Friday, 9am - 6pm with an hour for lunch.
porter / delivery driver
required for our client based in Much
Hadham who is a centre of excellence providing care and support for
people of ages with epilepsy and complex needs and behaviors. The
successful applicant will be required to deliver food and supplies to
accommodation and buildings around the site and help within the
catering department. The successful candidate will need a full driving
licence and will need to apply for a DBS / hold a current DBS. This is
a full time, Monday - Friday role working on an alternate rota of 7am -
3pm one week and 10.30am - 6.30pm the other week. Immediate start.
care and support workers (adult and children)
Our client is
based in Much Hadham has exciting new opportunities for Care and
Support Workers to help residents to live as independently as possible
in well equipped on site bungalows. The site is situated within 68
acres of parkland and they support people with Epilepsy and other
complex needs from the age of 5 through to 78 within their school,
children's home, Residential home and Nursing and Day centre. The team
assist with leisure activities such as horse riding and swimming,
alongside general domestic duties and personal care.
Successful candidates don't need experience in care but will need to be
dedicated, caring and passionate about people. On site training staff
will support you to achieve recognised qualifications in Adult and
Childcare. You must have excellent communication skills, patience and
the motivation to support others.
The role is offered on a full, part time or causal basis with a mixture of early, late and weekend shifts.
A competitive salary is offered with generous staff benefits.
Offers of employment will be subject to pre-employment checks including enhanced DBS check paid for by the employer.
Salary will be Dependant on the role, qualifications and experience. Due to location own transport is essential.
required for a well established family firm in
Nazeing on a temporary basis, either full time or job share with an
immediate start. The role could develop into a more ongoing position.
They are seeking a highly motivated, articulate employee to join a small team.
- General administration duties including data input, filing and answering the telephone
- Handling enquiries and with training help with processing sales
orders, scheduling and raising work instructions and keeping paperwork
- Helping with Health and Safety and ISO control paperwork alongside Senior Administrator and H & S representative
- Excellent communication skills - both verbal and written
- Some administration experience
- Educated to A Level standard with good GCSE results in both Maths and English
- Good IT skills essential to use internal system and Excel
- Team player
- Personable, outgoing and able to communicate at all levels
This is an ideal opportunity for someone wanting to gain experience within a busy office environment.
call centre / administration
Our prestigious client based in
Hertford are looking for an experienced Contact Centre Operative /
Administrator to join the already well-established team. They provide a
comprehensive service to clients that will require in depth training
which will be given to the successful applicant. Must have previous
office / contact centre experience, good attention to detail, be
a team player and experienced in Microsoft Office / Outlook. Temp -
perm position working Monday - Friday 8am - 4pm and 10am - 6pm
alternate weeks. Immediate start.
it entry level desktop support
required for our busy client based in Ware. They are looking for
someone who is bright, personable and enthusiastic to provide day to
day IT support to their busy and growing organisation.
Skills and attributes:
- Answering the telephone and first line support
- Carry out installation and trouble shooting of PCs and printers
- Support workstation operating systems and Microsoft Office products to macro level
- Email administration and support for office based staff and external contractors
- Customer support for internal and external customers
- Basic user instruction and training
- Helping set up email access on phones
- Setting up meeting rooms for presentations with IT equipment and projectors etc
- Willing to pick up the telephone and deal with queries
- Happy to do administration work - there will be a 2 / 3 month training period working in other departments
- Confident with excellent communication skills
- Willing to train and develop in all areas of the business
This is a permanent position with an immediate start.
test and repair operatives
Our forward thinking client based in
Harlow are expanding again and have new and exciting opportunities to
join their team. The company refurbish and repair consumer electronics.
The positions are temporary - permanent, working 7.30am - 4.30pm Monday
Suitable applicants will need:
- A keen eye for detail
- Self motivation to achieve targets
- Comfortable using a PC - recording each processed unit to update stock holdings
- Keen eye for detail to ensure that all units are cosmetically sound before being sent to the customer
- Testing to ensure units are fully functional
- Consistent worker
- Good written and spoken English
The client offers hands on trial mornings which you can attend to be
considered for the job as well as giving you the opportunity to see if
you would like to work there. Immediate start for a company who takes
pride in looking after their employees and work within bespoke, modern
required for our client based in Hoddesdon. They are seeking hard working and driven people to join the team.
Picking and packing.
Sunday - Thursday 11pm - 7am
Monday - Friday 3pm - 11pm
Start ASAP on a temporary basis. Full induction given.
required for our busy, expanding client based
in Hoddesdon. Must have experience of panel building and soldering /
PCB / Electrical installation would be a distinct advantage. The
successful applicant will join a small but happy and proactive team in
a well equipped manufacturing area. You will be expected to work from
drawings but product training will be given. Permanent opportunity with
an immediate start. Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm.
Based in Hoddesdon our client is a large, well
established organisation who are looking for Full Time Assembly
Workers. They have a passionate approach and are committed to making a
difference with solutions, products and performance all powered by
their workforce. To continuously meet the very high standards they
employ only the best people. They require practical, methodical
applicants with an interest in electrical / mechanical work. Experience
in a manufacturing environment would be useful although full training
will be given. There is a great opportunity to learn new skills for practical minded applicants.
- To work within company guidelines with reference to their terms and conditions of employment
- To ensure work standards are maintained and to endeavor to bring about continuous improvements
- To maximise internal and external customer satisfaction
- To ensure excellent housekeeping standards are maintained at all times in all areas
- To ensure that PPE is looked after and worn where appropriate as outlined by Company's Health and Safety procedures
- To inform the Team Leader of any operational issues caused by: Procedures, Components, Machines, yourself or other team members
- To ensure that you understand / adhere to and are familiar with
your responsibilities and duties as contained within the company's
Quality Manual and Health and Safety Procedures
- Undertake such additional tasks and duties as may be required from time to time
Monday - Thursday 8am -
5pm and Friday 8am - 1pm. This position could suit college leavers who
would like to start a career in an Engineering environment. Temporary -
Permanent opportunity with an immediate start.
have you found yourself looking for work?
We continue to supply lots of temporary staff and we usually have
suitable candidates registered to fill these positions. This means you
need to register with us so that we can give you the opportunity to
apply. A lot of vacancies require immediate starts and this is
why we don't show all new roles on this page but recent requests have
been for: Administation, Reception, Book Keeping, Accounts, Call centre, Warehouse, Production, Testing and Farm help