test and repair operatives
Our forward thinking client based in
Harlow are extremely busy and have new and exciting opportunities to
join the team. The company refurbish and repair consumer electronics
and are offering temporary - possible permanent roles working Monday -
Friday 7.30am - 4.30pm
- Must be competent with using small hand tools
- A keen eye for detail
- Self motivated to achieve targets
- Comfortable using a PC - recording each processed unit to update stock holdings
- Testing to ensure units are fully functional
- Good written and spoken English
The client offers hands on trial mornings which you can attend to be
considered for the job as well as giving you the opportunity to see if
you would like to work there. Immediate start for a company that takes
pride in looking after their employees.
Customer account manager
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to join a fast growing, fun
company? The company is the first ever part exchange comparison
website, offering consumers incomparable value when they are looking to
part exchange their car and find the perfect deal on their next car.
This is a sales and customer service role in which you utilise
WhatsApp, SMS, phone and email to guide your customers through the
sales process. Previous motor trade or telesales experience is useful
but not essential.
Every decision they make evolves from the customer's perspective. We
aim to provide the best service, the widest selection, the most
flexibility, offer the highest quality of service and the best value in
an ever changing competitive marketplace.
We are looking to recruit an outstanding Account Manager to join an
ambitious and fast growing company to provide exceptional service to
clients. Full training will be provided including relevant FCA, ICO and
data protection coverage.
The successful candidate will have:
- Confident customer service and sales skills
- Polite telephone manner with the ability to follow scripts to ensure consistency
- Self motivated and target focused
- An outgoing personality with flair, keen eye for detail and a key focus on transparency and honesty
- The ability to work some weekends of the month on a rota basis
- The ability to build relationships with both customers and suppliers
- Experience in closing deals and the ability to ensure the after-sales process is fluid
- Experience in reporting directly to a senior manager or director
Previous automotive experience will be an advantage, some familiarity
with FCA regulation and a knowledge of vehicle leasing would be helpful
This is a permanent position with an immediate start offering a position with uncapped earnings.
marketing and brand reputation manager
Our client is looking for a talented Marketing and Brand Reputation
Manager to join their business on a permanent basis. Reporting directly
to the Operations Director you will be responsible for all aspects of
online marketing across multiple brands and through social media
platforms. The successful candidate must be adaptable and will have
excellent creative and analytical skills as well as commercial acumen
to define and execute the companies marketing strategy.
The successful applicant will have online marketing experience with a
key focus on search engine optimisation and social media. Social
'listening' and trend monitoring will be helpful as well as being
confident in sharing insights on our customers, the latest digital
trends, platform opportunities and technology which would enhance their
online presence and improve overall reputation - with social media
being a key corporate channel.
You will be required to inform and support campaign planning and will
work closely with the Web team to maximise opportunities for website
content to be promoted via social media and other online platforms
(including paid campaigns)
The successful applicant will also feel comfortable in defining and
disseminating social media policies and procedures ensuring that our
client remains legal and safe online, whilst supporting and enabling us
to create a compelling online presence.
Key objectives and skills required:
- Ensure the offshore team receives first page positioning SEO for all target keywords
- Ensure all defines marketing KPI's are met
- Manage paid advertising campaigns on search and social platforms to ensure optimised CPA
- Run marketing promotions
- Manage third party affiliate campaigns for up and cross selling of warranty and breakdown products via robust process
- Be competent at managing an offshore team of content writers and link builders
- Weekly and monthly report attainment
- Start and manage all social media posts and performance
- Take full ownership of customer review attainment and online brand reputation and add to website
- Ensure successful production of media content from outsourced providers to enable content rich social media posts
- Run complimentary follow-up merchandise programs
- Run paid video promotions - youtube, Instagram, Facebook and TV
- Must be able to report on key KPI metrics quickly, efficiently and with strategic view on improvement
- Deploy and manage news and blog posts for our core website and leasing website
- This is a permanent opportunity with an immediate start
Based in Hoddesdon our client is a large, well
established organisation who are looking for full time Assembly
workers. They have a passionate approach and are committed to making a
difference with solutions, products and performance all powered by
their workforce. To continually meet the very high standards they set
they only employ the best people. They require practical, methodical
applicants with an interest in electrical / mechanical work. Experience
in a manufacturing environment would be useful although training will
be provided. There is a great opportunity to learn new skills for
practical minded applicants.
You will be using hand tools, drills, riveters, screwdrivers etc and
previous experience would be advantageous. Team work as well as working
using your own initiative is essential.
Full or part time opportunities available. Permanent position with an immediate start.
Contact centre / administrator
Our prestigious client based in
Hertford are looking to recruit a new member of staff to join the well
established team. The company provide a professional and efficient
service and constantly monitor internal processes to ensure that the
highest standards are met which includes ongoing training.
Successful candidate will need:
- Experience working in a contact centre environment and in a role which is pressurised with time scales which need to be met.
- Microsoft Office skills including Word, Excel and Outlook
- A confident telephone manner
- Strong written and verbal English language skills
- Good attention to detail
- Team player
Candidates with a knowledge of Service charge / Leaseholds would be ideal
The position is temp - perm, full time, working Monday - Friday 8am -
4pm and 10am - 6pm alternate weeks. The company offer a great working
Picker / packer
A vacancy has arisen in our client's small but busy warehouse based in
Hoddesdon. You will be responsible for ensuring all orders are
correctly picked, packed and dispatched. Provide guidance on the
logistics of consignments and recommend initiatives for the warehouse
to work more efficiently and cost effectively. You must be hard
working, dedicated, experienced in warehousing, be computer literate
and able to cope under pressure.
Required skills and experience:
- Have strong organisational, written and verbal communication skills (GCSE English A - C or equivalent
- Be able to accurately calculate weights of consignments for transport quotations (GCSE Maths A - C or equivalent)
- Be used to multi tasking, using initiative, display flexible and adaptable attitude - essential in a small business environment
- Work to tight deadlines with high level accuracy
- Have a good eye for detail, undertaking quality assurance checks and checking delivery paperwork
- Be physically fit as heavy lifting is involved
- Be experienced unloading / unloading lorries, quality checking all checking all goods in / out
- Have experience of operating machinery and driving fork lift trucks - must have forklift licence
- Be computer literate and competent in MS Word, Excel, Email
- Have experience with hand held scanning equipment (bar code picking and packing systems)
The ideal candidate will live locally to Hoddesdon and driving license preferable.
The position is offered on a full time (40 hours) permanent basis. Immediate start.
required for local plumbing and drainage company
based in Hoddesdon. The role is to co-ordinate engineers and ensure
work is routed correctly. You must have strong communication and
organisational skills. You will be inputting and updating data using
excel so strong knowledge of Excel is essential.
- Strong communication skills
- Able to multi task
- Competent IT user - strong Excel skills
- Team player
- Able to use own initiative
This is a part time position, 4 - 5 hours per day, Monday - Friday. Could suit a parent to fit round school hours.
PAYROLL ADMINISTRATOR / ACCOUNTS CLERK
Our client, a well
established Accountancy Practice in the Hoddesdon area are looking to
recruit an experienced Payroll Administrator / Accounts Clerk. With
over 75 years combined experience they work closely with businesses and
individual clients helping them with the day to day accounting needs,
regulatory burdens and year end compliance.
The successful applicant will be dealing with a wide variety of
clients. Sole traders, Partnerships and Limited companies covering a
large spectrum of Industries. The role is to assist with processing
payroll on a weekly basis, setting up new payrolls as required and
being in control of payroll schemes.
- Process all payment information to ensure timely payments to employees
- Run weekly, fortnightly and monthly payrolls
- Prepare relevant reports
- Maintain electronic payslip system
- Maintain payroll records for benefits and pension purposes, administer charges where necessary
- HMRC submissions and issuing P45 / P60 information
- Preparation of monthly CIS deduction returns
- Submission of monthly pension information
- Dealing with general pay and tax queries
- General office administration
You will need strong numerical and analytical skills with a keen eye
for detail. The ability to multi task a variety of responsibilities
will be essential. Previous experience working in payroll for an
accountancy practice is required.
The position is offered on a part time basis with flexible working
hours but is open to candidates who are looking for full time who will
be given administrative / accountancy tasks on top of payroll duties. Start date January 2021.
implementation / project executive
client based in Hertford deliver marketing communications across print,
digital and display. They are looking for a key member of the team who
has web2print or software knowledge with some experience of the print
- Technical Support
- Implementation - adding products etc
The successful applicant will have excellent communication skills with
the ability to build strong relationships and be confident to talk to
customers and offer technical support. Full training will be given.
The position is full time, 40 hours per week.
required to be responsible for the general day to day running of the sales office.
You would be expected to co-ordinate the various marketing activities
with the Sales Director, Sales Office Administrator and the Product
Manager. You will contribute towards the production of the marketing
materials, the production of manuals and user guides, social media
articles, website content and posts on Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter etc.
Some projects may require sourcing and liaising with outside companies like web designers, photographers, printers etc.
There will also be the possibility to manage a geographical region
where you will support local distributors, existing customers and
prospects. This will involve preparing proforma invoices and
quotations, answering technical questions, providing information and
advice on applications, troubleshooting customer problems, providing
sales and marketing material and photographs, sending out exhibition
and demonstration equipment, forwarding and following up on sales leads
generated from the website, emails or exhibitions, sourcing, hiring and
incentivising local representatives etc.
Post Covid, once travel opportunities are possible, you would be
expected to travel both domestically and internationally, to attend
exhibitions, scientific conferences, train distributors, install and
commission systems and participate in instrumental workshops.
Training on the International side of the business will be offered, if required.
Ideally they are looking for someone with the 'whole plant physiology'
background and practical experience of gas exchange and chlorophyll
fluorescence. Where possible training will be given to candidates who
have worked in international sales, managing distributors with
experience of selling scientific instrumentation.
As a small company all staff are expected to be flexible and from time
to time you may be asked to perform a function outside of this general
This is a full time, permanent position with an immediate start
We have openings with clients in the local area for Accounts,
Administration, Sales, Warehouse, Assembly, General Assistants,
Catering and Cleaning staff. Register your details with us and lets try
and get you back into work!
Own transport useful for some clients.
HGV CLASS I DRIVERS
Required urgently for delivery/collections of pallets covering North / West London.
Full / Part time positions available - week days / weekends
- Full, clean C + E Class 1 licence required
- Must be over 25 with at least 2 years driving experience
- Digi card and up to date driver CPC
- Good understanding of driver hours and regulations
- Good understanding of spoken and written English
- Flexible approach to work
- Yard based in Enfield Jc 25 off the M25
Plenty of overtime and bonuses available.
care and support workers (adult and children)
Our client is
based in Much Hadham has exciting new opportunities for Care and
Support Workers to help residents to live as independently as possible
in well equipped on site bungalows. The site is situated within 68
acres of parkland and they support people with Epilepsy and other
complex needs from the age of 5 through to 78 within their school,
children's home, Residential home and Nursing and Day centre. The team
assist with leisure activities such as horse riding and swimming,
alongside general domestic duties and personal care.
Successful candidates don't need experience in care but will need to be
dedicated, caring and passionate about people. On site training staff
will support you to achieve recognised qualifications in Adult and
Childcare. You must have excellent communication skills, patience and
the motivation to support others.
The role is offered on a full, part time or causal basis with a mixture of early, late and weekend shifts.
A competitive salary is offered with generous staff benefits.
Offers of employment will be subject to pre-employment checks including enhanced DBS check paid for by the employer.
Salary will be Dependant on the role, qualifications and experience. Due to location own transport is essential.
have you found yourself looking for work?
We continue to supply lots of temporary staff and we usually have
suitable candidates registered to fill these positions. This means you
need to register with us so that we can give you the opportunity to
apply. A lot of vacancies require immediate starts and this is
why we don't show all new roles on this page but recent requests have
been for: Administation, Reception, Book Keeping, Accounts, Call centre, Warehouse, Production, Testing and Farm help