wireless fire alarm and extinguisher engineer
required to join
an energetic, family run business - ideal applicant will be located in
South East London to cover nationwide contracts (mostly within London
and surrounding M25 region)
Applicants will be qualified to BS5306 standard
Our client is a key supplier of solutions to the construction industry
throughout the UK and specialises in offering a total fire protection
package for it's clients.
Experience and skills required:
- Managing own diary of jobs and liaising directly with clients. Customer centric characteristics essential
- Servicing and installing wireless fire alarms on Construction sites#
- Servicing fire extinguishers (mainly on construction sites)
- Signage installation
- Site surveys for fire extinguishers, wireless fire alarms and fire signage
- BS5306 - 3 and 8 Fire Extinguisher servicing training
- CSCS card
- Previous work experience in a service / construction site environment essential
- Full, clean driving licence
Wireless fire alarm training will be given to the successful applicant
Hours of work are 45 per week, Monday - Friday 7am - 4.45pm and the role does involve traveling to cover work throughout the UK.
to be responsible for the overall smooth
running and operation of the company's two warehouses and will also
include allocation and effective deployment of a small team of shared
resources, working closely with the existing Warehouse supervisor.
Frequent travel between two warehouses will feature and therefore a
full driving licenc and own transport is essential.
Full job description available on request.
new business manager
Our client based in Standon supplies
protective equipment and corporate work wear, they deliver safety
expertise and innovation to the Construction Industry.
They require a New Business Manager to pick up on Zero spend accounts or accounts that haven't spent for 12 months.
The successful candidate needs to be hard working, highly motivated,
have high energy and a passion for sales, be money motivated and be a
Telemarketing, Online and Face 2 Face meetings once Covid restrictions are lifted.
Marketing support available.
The position offers a competitive basic + excellent commission and bonus schemes.
Hours of work are 7am - 5pm or 8am - 6pm. Immediate, permanent opportunity.
required to assist senior members of staff
with cases as well as taking ownership of their own caseload from the
point of instruction to conclusion and closure. You will be working on
both paralegal and enforced stage files.
You will be responsible for keeping the filing system up to date and
organising all correspondence, documents, notes and dates on your files
whilst keeping within a 2 day window for dealing with all incoming
correspondence and emails.
- Carry out conflict checks and prepare and send CFA's
- Prepare claim forms and issue them to court
- Answer all incoming calls
- Respond to incoming emails and drafting outgoing emails
- Liaise with clients, defendants, lenders, courts and other parties
- Preparing witness statements, affidavits and other documents
- Reviewing files for enforcement action and advising clients on the best course of action
- Meeting with clients, lawyers and other professionals to talk about case details
- Filing pleadings at Court and tribunals
- Ensure all key dates are recorded in the Outlook shared calendar
- Help prepare for trial by organising exhibits and assisting with other tasks as required
- Searching public records and other resources to prepare cases
- Produce reports as requested by the Manager
- Write articles on legal development
- To provide a high quality legal service to the firm's clients
- To comply with solicitor's Regulation Authority (SRA) requirements
- Comply to quality and performance standards
- To contribute to the growth and development of the team and firm
- To mentor and assist other members of staff as required
- Develop and maintain good client relationships and ensure
services are provided in a timely fashion and the client is informed
regularly on progress and costs
- To achieve agreed service levels, personal appraisal targets as agreed by the Manager
This is a permanent role, Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm with 30 minutes
lunch. This is a very busy, demanding environment where you will be
required to manage your own workload, cope well under pressure and hit
the ground running. You will be educated to degree level and preferably
have worked in a Solicitor's firm. Immediate start.
test and repair operatives
Our forward thinking client based in
Harlow are extremely busy and have new and exciting opportunities to
join the team. The company refurbish and repair consumer electronics
and are offering temporary - possible permanent roles working Monday -
Friday 7.30am - 4.30pm
- Must be competent with using small hand tools
- A keen eye for detail
- Self motivated to achieve targets
- Comfortable using a PC - recording each processed unit to update stock holdings
- Testing to ensure units are fully functional
- Good written and spoken English
The client offers hands on trial mornings which you can attend to be
considered for the job as well as giving you the opportunity to see if
you would like to work there. Immediate start for a company that takes
pride in looking after their employees.
Based in Hoddesdon our client is a large, well
established organisation who are looking for full time Assembly
workers. They have a passionate approach and are committed to making a
difference with solutions, products and performance all powered by
their workforce. To continually meet the very high standards they set
they only employ the best people. They require practical, methodical
applicants with an interest in electrical / mechanical work. Experience
in a manufacturing environment would be useful although training will
be provided. There is a great opportunity to learn new skills for
practical minded applicants.
You will be using hand tools, drills, riveters, screwdrivers etc and
previous experience would be advantageous. Team work as well as working
using your own initiative is essential.
Full or part time opportunities available. Permanent position with an immediate start.
Picker / packer
A vacancy has arisen in our client's small but busy warehouse based in
Hoddesdon. You will be responsible for ensuring all orders are
correctly picked, packed and dispatched. Provide guidance on the
logistics of consignments and recommend initiatives for the warehouse
to work more efficiently and cost effectively. You must be hard
working, dedicated, experienced in warehousing, be computer literate
and able to cope under pressure.
Required skills and experience:
- Have strong organisational, written and verbal communication skills (GCSE English A - C or equivalent
- Be able to accurately calculate weights of consignments for transport quotations (GCSE Maths A - C or equivalent)
- Be used to multi tasking, using initiative, display flexible and adaptable attitude - essential in a small business environment
- Work to tight deadlines with high level accuracy
- Have a good eye for detail, undertaking quality assurance checks and checking delivery paperwork
- Be physically fit as heavy lifting is involved
- Be experienced unloading / unloading lorries, quality checking all checking all goods in / out
- Have experience of operating machinery and driving fork lift trucks - must have forklift licence
- Be computer literate and competent in MS Word, Excel, Email
- Have experience with hand held scanning equipment (bar code picking and packing systems)
The ideal candidate will live locally to Hoddesdon and driving license preferable.
The position is offered on a full time (40 hours) permanent basis. Immediate start.
PAYROLL ADMINISTRATOR / ACCOUNTS CLERK
Our client, a well
established Accountancy Practice in the Hoddesdon area are looking to
recruit an experienced Payroll Administrator / Accounts Clerk. With
over 75 years combined experience they work closely with businesses and
individual clients helping them with the day to day accounting needs,
regulatory burdens and year end compliance.
The successful applicant will be dealing with a wide variety of
clients. Sole traders, Partnerships and Limited companies covering a
large spectrum of Industries. The role is to assist with processing
payroll on a weekly basis, setting up new payrolls as required and
being in control of payroll schemes.
- Process all payment information to ensure timely payments to employees
- Run weekly, fortnightly and monthly payrolls
- Prepare relevant reports
- Maintain electronic payslip system
- Maintain payroll records for benefits and pension purposes, administer charges where necessary
- HMRC submissions and issuing P45 / P60 information
- Preparation of monthly CIS deduction returns
- Submission of monthly pension information
- Dealing with general pay and tax queries
- General office administration
You will need strong numerical and analytical skills with a keen eye
for detail. The ability to multi task a variety of responsibilities
will be essential. Previous experience working in payroll for an
accountancy practice is required.
The position is offered on a part time basis with flexible working
hours but is open to candidates who are looking for full time who will
be given administrative / accountancy tasks on top of payroll duties. Start date January 2021
We have openings with clients in the local area for Accounts,
Administration, Sales, Warehouse, Assembly, General Assistants,
Catering and Cleaning staff. Register your details with us and lets try
and get you back into work!
Own transport useful for some clients.
HGV CLASS I DRIVERS
Required urgently for delivery/collections of pallets covering North / West London.
Full / Part time positions available - week days / weekends
- Full, clean C + E Class 1 licence required
- Must be over 25 with at least 2 years driving experience
- Digi card and up to date driver CPC
- Good understanding of driver hours and regulations
- Good understanding of spoken and written English
- Flexible approach to work
- Yard based in Enfield Jc 25 off the M25
Plenty of overtime and bonuses available.
care and support workers (adult and children)
Our client is
based in Much Hadham has exciting new opportunities for Care and
Support Workers to help residents to live as independently as possible
in well equipped on site bungalows. The site is situated within 68
acres of parkland and they support people with Epilepsy and other
complex needs from the age of 5 through to 78 within their school,
children's home, Residential home and Nursing and Day centre. The team
assist with leisure activities such as horse riding and swimming,
alongside general domestic duties and personal care.
Successful candidates don't need experience in care but will need to be
dedicated, caring and passionate about people. On site training staff
will support you to achieve recognised qualifications in Adult and
Childcare. You must have excellent communication skills, patience and
the motivation to support others.
The role is offered on a full, part time or causal basis with a mixture of early, late and weekend shifts.
A competitive salary is offered with generous staff benefits.
Offers of employment will be subject to pre-employment checks including enhanced DBS check paid for by the employer.
Salary will be Dependant on the role, qualifications and experience. Due to location own transport is essential.
have you found yourself looking for work?
We continue to supply lots of temporary staff and we usually have
suitable candidates registered to fill these positions. This means you
need to register with us so that we can give you the opportunity to
apply. A lot of vacancies require immediate starts and this is
why we don't show all new roles on this page but recent requests have
been for: Administation, Reception, Book Keeping, Accounts, Call centre, Warehouse, Production, Testing and Farm help