Based in Stanstead Abbotts this busy Accident
Assistance specialist who provide an excellent service to motorists who
have been involved in an accident.
- Provide callers with advice on claims
- Guide claimants through appropriate processes
- Arrange vehicle Assessments
- Liaise with Insurers, garages and claimants to make the process as simple as possible
- Process claims with the body shops
- Data input
- Maintain company service levels
Applicants will have a knowledge of motor claim handling, an excellent, confident telephone manner and good IT skills.
The position is temp - perm. Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm with 1/2 hour for lunch. Immediate start.
Required to administrate and oversea the daily running of the Service and Maintenance Department.
- To create and set up all new contracts / agreements correctly on
the database, to ensure the assets have labels generated and allocated
- To ensure the engineer's call out rota is change weekly and amended accordingly on an annual basis.
- To assist the fleet management to include arranging vehicle servicing, MOT's etc
- Ensure that weekly vehicle check forms are obtained from each engineer and record
- Collate data from the Tom Tom system weekly on driver's styles
- Chase quotes issued
- Invoice jobs as and when required
- Raise the necessary orders to sub-contractors, hire equipment companies etc
- Ensure all sub-contracted works are completed correctly, as and
when due and re-planned for the future including the planning of in and
out of hours works
- Update blogs daily
- Ensure constant customer liaison - booking visits, ensuring clients have the correct number of visits etc
- Ensure all necessary parts are ordered correctly such as filters/belts for PPM works and or spare parts for quoted works
- Credit control and assisting accounts department in logging supplier invoices / credit notes
- Handling post daily, allocating and distributing correctly
- Stationary ordering
- To assist in the day to day running of the office to include any
administration necessary for both the service and project departments
administrator / accounts
Based in Thornwood Common, Epping our
client who provides an international freight forwarding service is
looking for an Administrator to join a happy, proactive team. The role
is varied and no two days are the same therefore offers a diverse
position which will require an experienced candidate looking for
stability who is confident and will bring good skills and experience
Required skills and experience:
- Scanning purchase order delivery details and match with internal paperwork
- Booking deliveries and confirming details nearer the time
- Entering jobs on the system
- Entering Sales and Purchase Ledger invoices on to the system
- Reconciliation of statements
- Filing and general office duties
- Excellent communication skills
- Accurate data input skills - experience on Access Accounts beneficial but not essential as training will be given
- Experience within an office environment
- Proven Customer Service skills
- Team player but able to use own initiative
This position is offered on a temp - perm basis, Monday - Friday 9am - 5.30pm with an hour for lunch. Immediate start.
18 TON DRIVER
Required for multi delivery / collections of
pallets covering North / West London. Must have clean UK Driving
licence, CPC Driver card, understanding of Driver hours, be over 25
years of age with 2 years driving experience. Good communication skills
contact centre / administration
Our client based in Hertford
are looking for experienced Contact Centre Operatives to join an
already well established small team. They provide a comprehensive
service to clients that requires in depth training which will be given
to the successful applicant. Must have call centre / administration
experience, good attention to detail, be a team player and experienced
in Microsoft Office and Outlook. This is a full time position,
Monday - Friday 8am - 4pm and 10am - 6pm.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Manufacturing Operative within a small assembly area.
You will preferably have an engineering background with expereince of
operating setting and maintaining lathes, drills and small operated
machinery. Full training will be provided to the right candidate.
The position involves:
- Performing the company's daily manufacturing operations with the aim of completing orders efficently and on time
- Liaising with other staff and the General Manager to ensure the smooth running of the factory
- Routine maintenance f all machinery and cleaning down of machinery and work stations after use
- Other duties as required
Hours are 7am - 4.30pm Monday - Thursday. 36 hours per week.
Based in Hoddesdon our prestigious client is looking for someone to achieve affective output targets for their production area.
- Team members must work within company guidelines with reference to their terms and conditions of employment
- Optimise work flow and cell designs for shop throughput
- Plan, execute and manage projects to complete through product continuous improvement
- Develop and sustain employees training including improvement concepts
- To motivate your team and direct efforts to achieve targets
- To analyse causes of lost output and take necessary action to avoid repeat issues
- To organise their team to cope with fluctuating production requirements and maximise the performance of their team
- Lateness and absenteeism of team members must be controlled by use of the disciplinary procedure as appropriate
- Ensure that you understand and are familiar with your
responsibilities and duties contained in the Company's Quality Manual
and Health and Safety Procedures
- Consistently promote high standards through personal example and
roll out through the team understands the standards and behaviors
expected of them
- Feedback to the management team ideas to improve operations, with regard to quality, cost and delivery
- Undertake such additional tasks and duties as may be required from time to time
This is a permanent, full time position.
Early shift 6am - 2pm £8.33 per hour
Late shift 2pm - 10pm £8.73 per hour
Night shift 10pm - 6am £9.13 per hour
Achievable and fair pick rate
Excellent training programme
Subsidised Canteen and Gym
Premium rate paid over 37.5 hours per week
Good opportunity of further enhancement / incentive pay
Transport 5 minutes walking distance
This position provides a good salary, all training and qualifications.
The ideal candidate will need to be highly motivated whilst also displaying dedication and reliability within the role
The position will entail all operations from groundworks to fitting out
with the main role being installation of light guage steel framework.
Based in Little Hadham therefore driver essential.
Excellent salary and benefits offered
Due to phenomenal growth our client based in
Harlow are looking for a keen, enthusiastic individual to join the
sales team. The company have developed a number of services and
solutions to extend the life cycle of mobiles, wearables and tablet
- Drive sales across the UK and Europe
- Maintain and build relationships
- The area is B2B in the trade and retail outlets
- Maintain clear and concise records
The company are looking for dynamic individuals who are looking to
build a career and there are opportunities to move up to Sales and
Purchasing management roles.
- Ambitious and tenacious
- Efficient in a fast paced environment
- Confident and professional
- Work confidently in a demanding and exciting role
- Multi Lingual of European languages would be an advantage
They are looking for someone who is possibly wanting to start a career
in sales and through product training will be in the position to excel.
The hours are Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm, temp - perm with an immediate
start. The commission structure is uncapped.
Warehouse operative urgently required
Our client based in
Hoddesdon is urgently seeking hard working and driven people to join
the team picking and packing. Monday - Friday 7am - 3pm, 3pm - 11pm or
11pm - 7am. Start ASAP on a temporary basis. Induction and full
test and repair operatives
Our forward thinking client based in
Harlow have exciting opportunities and are looking for new personnel to
join heir team. The company refurbish and repair consumer electronics
and are offering different roles to suit different applicants. The
position is temporary - permanent, working 7.30am - 4.30pm Monday -
Friday although overtime is available.
- Competent with using small hand tools
- A keen eye for detail
- Self motivated to achieve targets
- Comfortable using a PC - recording each processed unit to update stock holdings
- Keen eye for detail to ensure that all units are cosmetically sound before being sent to the customer
- Testing to ensure units are fully functional
- Competent PC user
- Good written and spoken English
Data Security Engineer
- Keen eye for detail
- Self motivated
- Can be unskilled
- Dealing with the repair and software cleanse of consumer electronics
- Competent with using small hand tools
- Capable of operating 2 software solutions consecutively
- Good organisational skills
- Data security controlled
There are a lot of opportunities within this busy and growing company
and successful candidates could progress in to other fields for
instance running social media campaigns for the website, posting
regular blogs and social media posts on the current platforms.
The client offers hands on trial mornings which you will attend to be
considered for the job. Immediate start in a forward thinking company
who takes pride in looking after their employees and work within
bespoke, modern premises.
We are looking for experienced and
target driven Recruitment Consultants who are looking to take their
career to the next level. The company have a structured career
development programme to help achieve your goals. Each consultant will
supply into a niche sector so will become a specialist in their own
- To manage a health care desk. You will thrive in a fast paced
environment building relationships at all levels with clients and
- Business development - calling clients to gain new business
- Manage relationships - new and existing clients
- Exceed expectations of delivery of service
- Increase candidate pool by sourcing new candidates and contacting non-active candidates
- Encourage referrals
- Proactively book candidates in to long and short term bookings
- Meet and exceed KPI's
You will need to be experienced, a true relationship builder with
motivation, commitment and ambition to succeed. In return the client
will offer a competitive salary + bonus scheme, extensive training,
dress down Fridays, branch incentives and charity events to get
The position is full time, Monday - Friday 9am - 5.30pm with an hour for lunch. Immediate start.
trainee recruitment consultant
Our client based in Stratford, London are currently seeking candidates
who are looking to develop a career within recruitment and sales.
Our client is a successful, growing organisation with an excellent
reputation within the Education Recruitment sector. The main
objective of this organisation is to place Teachers and Support staff
in to mainstream and SEN schools spanning across London a nd the HOme
You will have excellent communicaation skills and have an aptitude for
sales. You will be resourcing candidates, interviewing them and placing
them in schools.
You will receive excellent training, mentoring and coaching programme.
32 days holiday, reduced hours of the 13 week school holiday period.
Hours of work 7am - 5pm or 8am - 6pm.
have you found yourself looking for work?
We continue to supply lots of temporary staff and we usually have
suitable candidates registered to fill these positions. This means you
need to register with us so that we can give you the opportunity to
apply. A lot of vacancies require immediate starts and this is
why we don't show all new roles on this page but recent requests have
been for: Administation, Reception, Book Keeping, Accounts, Call centre, Warehouse, Production, Testing and Farm help