Our client based in Nazeing is looking
for a professional and experienced Management Accountant to join their
successful and growing lifestyle organisation. You will be responsible
for everything to do with finance working closely and reporting to
You must have to want to drive the company forward and this role has to
be exciting to you. This is an excellent time to join a brand that is
experiencing a period of substantial growth. This could lead to a
Finance Director role in the future.
- Monthly Management Accounts, Production and preparation of MI reports
- Detailed analysis and commentaries relating to Profit and Loss, Cash flow forecasts and Balance sheet reconciliation
- Journals, accruals and prepayments
- Assisting with Year-end accounting process and Annual Audit schedule
- Maintenance of Fixed Asset register
- Driving process improvements and implementing new ideas
- Adhoc analysis to give insight into business performance
- Project based duties as required
- Corporation Tax returns
The ideal candidate will be ACCA / CIMA / ACA qualified with the
ability to work in a fast paced, deadline driven environment. You must
display the ability to work effectively with non-finance staff in order
to translate information and produce clear and concise reports
Permanent with an immediate start.
kitchen porter / driver
required for our client based in Much Hadham.
The key responsibility is to load, deliver and collect boxes of food
and other goods on to a delivery vehicle and drive to the school,
college and residential homes on site. You will also undertake general
cleaning and kitchen duties within the domestic services kitchen.
This is a temporary - possible permanent role, working Saturdays and
Sundays 8am - 4pm. Must have full driving license and own vehicle due
Good English skills, be personable and the ability to communicate
effectively. Good time keeping and reliability is essential. Both days
customer services manager
Our client based in the Broxbourne
area are looking for an experienced Customer Services Manager to join a
very successful and growing lifestyle brand.
The company are innovative, passionate and keen to provide an excellent
customer experience from start to finish. They are looking for someone
to bring a bright light to the team and show support, guidance and
coaching to the already established group.
- Managing and being an integral part of the customer services team
- Ensuring the smooth running of the department, coaching and providing guidance
- Design, implement and publish KPI's weekly and monthly to the board
- Put in place procedures for complaint escalation and customer payments
- Be an active participant in senior management meetings
- Ensuring sales targets and objectives are met
The customer services department work online, using live chat,
instagram, email, telephone and text servicing therefore the successful
applicant will need E-Commerce communications experience.
This is a permanent position offering an excellent salary and flexible working conditions.
required to work three days per week, Mondays, Tuesdays and Fridays 8am - 2.30pm.
The main duties will be making sandwiches and preparing salads, washing up and keeping the kitchen clean and tidy.
Previous experience in a kitchen would be an advantage but not essential.
This is a temporary position with an immediate start.
Must have own transport due to Much Hadham location.
required for busy Law firm in Hertford.
This is a junior role which will require someone who wants to learn and hopefully progress within the company.
Key responsibilities will be scanning, photocopying and making up bundles.
You will need to have good communication skills, be IT literate, be proactive and have a methodical nature.
Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm. Immediate start and is offered on a permanent basis.
parts and consumables administrator
required to ensure that spare parts are shipped to meet internal and
external requirements in a timely manner. Ensure clients receive
service to agreed SLA's.
Skills and experience required:
- Filing purchase orders and delivery notes in the appropriate file
- Running stock replenishments for Engineers and Site stocks
- Manual handling requirements: Heavy lifting and receiving and unpacking parcels from delivery companies and matching
- Receive parts onto the system accordingly and arrange dispatch
- Picking parts required against system job and sales orders
- Liaising with Client Services, Field Service Managers
- Despatching of parcels using computer and label printers
- Assisting with stock take when required: recording all details
- Raise daily reports to management
- Raise purchase orders to Suppliers when required
- Liaising with Suppliers to resolve delivery queries
- Liaising with external warehousing to ensure prompt deliveries
- Liaising with external carriers to resolve queries
- Good communication skills
- Efficient time management to meet company expectations
- Proficient IT skills, eg MS Office and other applications
- Ability to follow set procedures
- Able to work on own initiative
This position is permanent with an immediate start. Monday - Friday 8.30am - 5pm
Based in Hoddesdon our client is a large, well
established organisation who are looking for full time Assembly
workers. They have a passionate approach and are committed to making a
difference with solutions, products and performance all powered by
their workforce. To continuously meet the very high standards they set
to employ only the best people. They require practical, methodical
applicants with an interest in electrical/ mechanical work. Experience
in a manufacturing environment would be useful although full training
will be given. There is a great opportunity to learn new skills for
practical minded applicants.
- To work within company guidelines with reference to their terms and conditions of employment
- To ensure work standards are maintained and to endeavor to bring about continuous improvements
- To maximise internal and external customer satisfaction
- To ensure excellent housekeeping standards are maintained at all times in all areas
- To ensure that PPE is looked after and worn where appropriate
- To inform the Team leader of any operational issues caused by: Procedures, components, machines, yourself and other team members
- To ensure that you understand / adhere to and are familiar with
your responsibilities and duties as contained within the Company's
quality manual and Health and Safety procedures
- To take a proactive role in achieving cost effective output targets within their cell
- Undertake such additional tasks and duties as may be required from time to time
Monday - Thursday 8am - 5pm. Friday 8am - 1pm. This position could suit
experienced applicants or perhaps college leavers wanting to work in an
Engineering environment. PERMANENT OPPORTUNITY.
Our client specialise in the Engineering Industry
offering a wide range of Electronic / Mechanical tools and equipment
for industry professionals, model engineers and hobbyists.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Sales Manager who has a
proven ability to build their own internal sales team. You will have
the motivation to grow this successful organisation's sales revenue and
make valued contribution to this company's sales strategy.
You will be training and mentoring a team to ensure they have extensive
product knowledge and provide exceptional customer service. You will
have the natural capability of motivating, leading and achieving
individual and team targets
You will effectively manage a sales team able to maintain existing
clients and build new revenue streams. Monitor and report on
performance of the team and present strategies for growth to Director
level. Able to demonstrate creative marketing ideas and improve brand
Ideally you will have experience in a Sales Management role coming from
an electronic / distribution industry. Also have well developed
interpersonal skills, good attention to detail. A proactive sales
person who thrives on achieving targets.
LAKESIDE, BLUEWATER AND CRAWLEY COUNTY MALL
Working for a young, innovative brand Sales Hosts will be based
in local shopping centres showcasing and selling stylish sofas. The
company are continually investing in their service, staff and products
and you will be part of shaping the story of their growing success.
- You will have a love of interior design to be able to support the
customer making the perfect decisions n colours, fabric and design to
match room layout
- Building a rapport with customers to ensure all questions are
answered and guide them through the order process to ensure 100 %
accuracy in the ordering process
- Ensuring high levels of customer service through excellent sales service
- Manage shopping centre promotions ensuring that key messages about savings and events are passed on to customers
- Remain knowledgeable on products to be able to discuss available options
- 'Go the extra mile' to drive sales to follow and achieve sales goals on a weekly basis
- Ensure the sales area looks clean, sharp and well maintained
- Report to the Sales Manager
- Being solely responsible for a site you must be a self-starter
and motivated to drive the success of the location single handedly
- Well presented, with a confident mature approach to work
- Outgoing with the ability to build relationships
- Driver essential
The position is offered on a full time, permanent basis offering a
competitive basic salary with excellent commission scheme. Immediate
start. The company environment and culture is vibrant and engaging and
they encourage every employee to push boundaries.
HGV CLASS I DRIVERS
Required urgently for delivery/collections of pallets covering North / West London.
Full / Part time positions available - week days / weekends
- Full, clean C + E Class 1 licence required
- Must be over 25 with at least 2 years driving experience
- Digi card and up to date driver CPC
- Good understanding of driver hours and regulations
- Good understanding of spoken and written English
- Flexible approach to work
- Yard based in Enfield Jc 25 off the M25
Plenty of overtime and bonuses available.
care and support workers (adult and children)
Our client is
based in Much Hadham has exciting new opportunities for Care and
Support Workers to help residents to live as independently as possible
in well equipped on site bungalows. The site is situated within 68
acres of parkland and they support people with Epilepsy and other
complex needs from the age of 5 through to 78 within their school,
children's home, Residential home and Nursing and Day centre. The team
assist with leisure activities such as horse riding and swimming,
alongside general domestic duties and personal care.
Successful candidates don't need experience in care but will need to be
dedicated, caring and passionate about people. On site training staff
will support you to achieve recognised qualifications in Adult and
Childcare. You must have excellent communication skills, patience and
the motivation to support others.
The role is offered on a full, part time or causal basis with a mixture of early, late and weekend shifts.
A competitive salary is offered with generous staff benefits.
Offers of employment will be subject to pre-employment checks including enhanced DBS check paid for by the employer.
Salary will be Dependant on the role, qualifications and experience. Due to location own transport is essential.
have you found yourself looking for work?
We continue to supply lots of temporary staff and we usually have
suitable candidates registered to fill these positions. This means you
need to register with us so that we can give you the opportunity to
apply. A lot of vacancies require immediate starts and this is
why we don't show all new roles on this page but recent requests have
been for: Administation, Reception, Book Keeping, Accounts, Call centre, Warehouse, Production, Testing and Farm help