Coordinator / Scheduler
required for local plumbing and drainage company based in Hoddesdon.
The role is to coordinate engineers and ensure that work is routed
correctly. You must have strong communication and organisational
skills. You will be inputting and updating data using Excel so strong
knowledge of Excel is essential as well as being Tech savvy as using
company and client Apps to update jobs, this will involve some
technical support over the telephone.
- Strong communication skills
- Able to multi task
- Competent IT User - strong Excel skills
- Team Player
- Able to use own initiative
- Quick Learner
This is a full time, 40 hours a week, temp - perm opportunity.
Administrator / Call Centre operative
required for our client based in Hertford.
The aim of the role is to provide a prompt and efficient service to
clients and recover unpaid monies in a timely and accurate manner. You
will pro actively ensure that service level agreements are met and that
clients and agents are regularly updated on progress.
The role involves regular interaction with clients and third parties through telephone and email correspondence.
You will be able to readily identify what constitutes a complaint or a
legally valid dispute and will provide a detailed response in
This is a fast paced and varied role that requires excellent
communication skills, attention to detail, familiarity with computer
systems and databases, excellent numerical and written skills.
- Calculating and understanding client instructions and statement of accounts
- Entering new instructions on to the system
- Inbound / Outbound calls
- Responding to email / written queries
- Dispute resolution
- Complaint acknowledgment
- Use of client databases
- Payment plan negotiation and agreement
- Taking payments by card and allocating cheque payments
- Following set processes and guidelines ensuring all required actions are carried out to achieve desired outcome
- Ensure daily individual and team targets are achieved
- Report to management and clients
This position is temporary - permanent position with an immediate start
required for our extremely busy, family run client based in Braughing.
The successful candidate will need to be physically fit and happy to be
part of the assembly team, picking and packing and generally make
This is a temporary, ongoing role and would suit someone who is keen to work in a happy, hard working team.
Immediate start. Monday - Friday 7.30am - 4pm
warehouse operative / driver
required for our client based in Hertford. Full, clean driving licence and Counterbalance forklift essential.
- Responsible for Goods in / products that arrive in the warehouse,
including checking against purchase orders and completion of GRN's,
notifying person who placed order of any variation or damage immediately
- Liaise with Warehouse Manager to provide booking slots and booking references to external suppliers
- Assist the stock controller with customer returns
- Sorting and moving stock around as needed either by hand or
forklift onto racks / shelves and ensure products are stored safely and
efficiently as possible
- Loading external couriers and vehicles for delivery
- Loading company vans and then transporting and delivering items to clients or businesses in a safe, timely manner as needed
- Assisting the Stock Controller with setting up and managing stock locations
- Performing warehouse stock control
- Pick and packing of orders as instructed by Warehouse Manager
- Coming up with methods of optimising space in the warehouse
- Cleaning and maintaining the warehouse and ensuring goods aren't damaged
- Be prepared to carry out ant task of which you are capable and trained to do as directed by your Line Manager
- Ensure Health and Safety legislation and directives are met.
A knowledge of printing or large format print and finishing would be an added advantage. Temp - Perm. Immediate start.
We have an exciting opportunity to join a
vibrant, busy company based in Hoddesdon who successfully build
websites for a wide variety of clients.
The successful applicant will be working on developing relationships
with Business 2 Business clients through known sources as well as
generating new contracts. The position will start as office based
moving on to field if the client dictates. A company car will be
provided for such visits.
You will need to demonstrate experience of working in a Sales
environment with a proven record of developing business relationships.
Ideally you will be organised, tenacious, personable and
self-motivated. You will take pride in engaging with customers and have
a passion for delivering outstanding customer service.
The position is full time, Monday - Friday 9am - 5.30pm and offers a
competitive basic salary with excellent commission structure.
We need someone who is hardworking, enthusiastic and friendly with
the ability to work independently as well as liaise with Site Managers.
Your job as a Meter Surveyor will be to visit developments during
construction and record data for all internally fitted meters so that
the client can register new properties on their billing system. This
will also involve obtaining plot - postal documents from site contracts
and conducting tap tests to verify which meter serves which newly built
On-the-job training will be provided along with a company van and a fuel card. This is a field based role.
- Liaising with both Site Managers and customers
- Managing relationships with key site contractors
- Recording meter data for large blocks of flats, houses and commercial premises
- Providing supplies (tap testing) to ensure the data that is recorded is accurate
- Completing collections and deliveries of meters and ensuring relevant paperwork is completed and signed for
- Providing an excellent and professional and customer service
This is a temporary - possible permanent position with an immediate start.
required for our busy client based in Standon
The role will include Goods inwards, booking in Supplier deliveries and
putting goods away in the relevant location, replenishing of picking
areas from bulk stores, picking of goods for customers orders and
meticulous despatching of goods on various different carriers - thus
ensuring customers receive the correct goods on time, every time!
You will be required to maintain a tidy, efficient and safe working environment and ensure that the company lead times are met.
The successful candidate will need a Counterbalance licence, be
computer literate - Word and Excel and be happy to learn in-house
system. Must be a team player, have a positive, can-do attitude and be
able to prioritse workload to maximise effective use of time.
Monday - Friday. 7am - 5pm. Immediate start. Temp - perm.
Our local client is bringing the Marketing
function in house and are looking for bright, experienced Marketing
Executive. Could suit an experienced Graduate.
The role will require a contribution to multi-channel marketing and
therefore you must have excellent technical skills with a flair for
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Strong experience with paid ads on Google and social platforms
- PR / Influencer outreach - building rapport with people, offering products in return for write ups, social shares etc
- Email marketing - ability to create effective email marketing campaigns that convert to sales
- Writing / Designing attractive emails and then understanding and reacting to data
- Overall marketing experience - able to guide the company and independently create profitable marketing channels for the business
The client offers a good salary, nice offices with parking and a great
team atmosphere. Immediate start. Monday - Friday 9am - 5.30pm.
required for our busy client based in Hoddesdon.
- Picking / Packing orders
- Unloading / loading goods for despatch
- Moving stock manually with fork lift truck
The successful candidate will be working in a fast paced environment
and multi tasking is key. A keen eye for detail with excellent
numeracy, literacy and verbal communication skills are essential. You
will have the ability to work well in a team with a positive attitude
and be able to work effectively with customers and co-workers. Full
training will be given. Must hold current forklift licence.
The position is full time, Monday - Friday, 9am - 6pm with an hour for lunch. Uniform and full PPE provided. Immediate start.
customer service executive
required to develop a culture of
customer service through timely and thorough handling of queries.
Working in a fast paced environment to help customers over the phone,
email, live chat or social media going the extra mile to provide an
excellent customer experience.
Skills, experience and qualifications
- Answer customer support messages across different channels promptly to enhance the customer service experience
- Patiently listen attentively to the customer and provide a quick response / resolution
- Excellent product knowledge to be able to answer any questions about products and assist through the buying process
- Quickly learn the functions to log-in and respond to customer complaints
- Accurately record and log interaction with customers and update account, be able to create reports for management
- Keep sensitive information and financial information confidential
- Work with management to maintain best practices for efficient communication with customers
- Knowledge of updates, company rules and policies to address issues such as returns
- Willing to learn from management to maintain best practices for efficiently communications with customers
- Knowledge of updates company rules and policies to address issues
such as returns, faulty merchandise, wrong delivery and delayed
delivery to inform customers
- Contribute to bottom line sales by increasing customer satisfaction
- Excellent communication skills, Customer service support
experience, Excellent listening skills, Results driven, Team player,
Able to work in a fast paced environment and under pressure, Attention
- Fast learner, Engaging personality, Problem solver, Analytical,
Patient, Skilled typist, Multi tasking, Able to prioritise and an
excellent phone etiquette.
This is a full time permanent position, working 11am - 7pm, will also include weekends either 9am - 5pm or 11am - 7pm.
required to assist senior members of staff
with cases as well as taking ownership of their own caseload from the
point of instruction to conclusion and closure. You will be working on
both paralegal and enforced stage files.
You will be responsible for keeping the filing system up to date and
organising all correspondence, documents, notes and dates on your files
whilst keeping within a 2 day window for dealing with all incoming
correspondence and emails.
- Carry out conflict checks and prepare and send CFA's
- Prepare claim forms and issue them to court
- Answer all incoming calls
- Respond to incoming emails and drafting outgoing emails
- Liaise with clients, defendants, lenders, courts and other parties
- Preparing witness statements, affidavits and other documents
- Reviewing files for enforcement action and advising clients on the best course of action
- Meeting with clients, lawyers and other professionals to talk about case details
- Filing pleadings at Court and tribunals
- Ensure all key dates are recorded in the Outlook shared calendar
- Help prepare for trial by organising exhibits and assisting with other tasks as required
- Searching public records and other resources to prepare cases
- Produce reports as requested by the Manager
- Write articles on legal development
- To provide a high quality legal service to the firm's clients
- To comply with solicitor's Regulation Authority (SRA) requirements
- Comply to quality and performance standards
- To contribute to the growth and development of the team and firm
- To mentor and assist other members of staff as required
- Develop and maintain good client relationships and ensure
services are provided in a timely fashion and the client is informed
regularly on progress and costs
- To achieve agreed service levels, personal appraisal targets as agreed by the Manager
This is a permanent role, Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm with 30 minutes
lunch. This is a very busy, demanding environment where you will be
required to manage your own workload, cope well under pressure and hit
the ground running. You will be educated to degree level and preferably
have worked in a Solicitor's firm. Immediate start.
test and repair operatives
Our forward thinking client based in
Harlow are extremely busy and have new and exciting opportunities to
join the team. The company refurbish and repair consumer electronics
and are offering temporary - possible permanent roles working Monday -
Friday 7.30am - 4.30pm
- Must be competent with using small hand tools
- A keen eye for detail
- Self motivated to achieve targets
- Comfortable using a PC - recording each processed unit to update stock holdings
- Testing to ensure units are fully functional
- Good written and spoken English
The client offers hands on trial mornings which you can attend to be
considered for the job as well as giving you the opportunity to see if
you would like to work there. Immediate start for a company that takes
pride in looking after their employees.
Based in Hoddesdon our client is a large, well
established organisation who are looking for full time Assembly
workers. They have a passionate approach and are committed to making a
difference with solutions, products and performance all powered by
their workforce. To continually meet the very high standards they set
they only employ the best people. They require practical, methodical
applicants with an interest in electrical / mechanical work. Experience
in a manufacturing environment would be useful although training will
be provided. There is a great opportunity to learn new skills for
practical minded applicants.
You will be using hand tools, drills, riveters, screwdrivers etc and
previous experience would be advantageous. Team work as well as working
using your own initiative is essential.
Full or part time opportunities available. Permanent position with an immediate start.
We have openings with clients in the local area for Accounts,
Administration, Sales, Warehouse, Assembly, General Assistants,
Catering and Cleaning staff. Register your details with us and lets try
and get you back into work!
Own transport useful for some clients.
HGV CLASS I DRIVERS
Required urgently for delivery/collections of pallets covering North / West London.
Full / Part time positions available - week days / weekends
- Full, clean C + E Class 1 licence required
- Must be over 25 with at least 2 years driving experience
- Digi card and up to date driver CPC
- Good understanding of driver hours and regulations
- Good understanding of spoken and written English
- Flexible approach to work
- Yard based in Enfield Jc 25 off the M25
Plenty of overtime and bonuses available.
care and support workers (adult and children)
Our client is
based in Much Hadham has exciting new opportunities for Care and
Support Workers to help residents to live as independently as possible
in well equipped on site bungalows. The site is situated within 68
acres of parkland and they support people with Epilepsy and other
complex needs from the age of 5 through to 78 within their school,
children's home, Residential home and Nursing and Day centre. The team
assist with leisure activities such as horse riding and swimming,
alongside general domestic duties and personal care.
Successful candidates don't need experience in care but will need to be
dedicated, caring and passionate about people. On site training staff
will support you to achieve recognised qualifications in Adult and
Childcare. You must have excellent communication skills, patience and
the motivation to support others.
The role is offered on a full, part time or causal basis with a mixture of early, late and weekend shifts.
A competitive salary is offered with generous staff benefits.
Offers of employment will be subject to pre-employment checks including enhanced DBS check paid for by the employer.
Salary will be Dependant on the role, qualifications and experience. Due to location own transport is essential.
have you found yourself looking for work?
We continue to supply lots of temporary staff and we usually have
suitable candidates registered to fill these positions. This means you
need to register with us so that we can give you the opportunity to
apply. A lot of vacancies require immediate starts and this is
why we don't show all new roles on this page but recent requests have
been for: Administation, Reception, Book Keeping, Accounts, Call centre, Warehouse, Production, Testing and Farm help