Sales / Purchasing executive
Our client is an established Fresh
Produce Supplier who has an exciting opportunity to become part of an
innovative and passionate family run company. The key responsibility
will be to manage the day to day operations of the supply chain
ensuring that Supplier contracts are met.
Key skills and requirements:
- Managing weekly requirements from Stakeholders / Supermarkets
- Managing in-house forecasts and Sender's programmers
- Controlling rolling stock
- Dealing with extra requirements and sourcing different products
- Negotiating terms and prices
- Communicating with exporters from Holland and Spain
- Managing daily dispatch of produce
- Proactive communication skills with a clear understanding of customers needs
- Able to build strong relationships with Stakeholders and Suppliers to ensure strategic partnerships
- Being able to identify new opportunities
- Work closely with all departments within the company
- Prepare and produce reports for management
- Experience within a similar role
- Experience working within the Fresh Produce Sector an advantage
The position is full time, will include every other / third Saturday
morning and occasional travel to Holland / Spain. Permanent opportunity
with an immediate start.
mould shop fitter
Our client, a prestigious manufacturing
organisation based in Hoddesdon have a vacancy for a Moulding Shop
Setter. The position has become available due to retirement.
- Setting automatic and manual machines
- Conduct mould changes
- Feeding plastic
- Checking quality
- Cycle time improvement / general scrap reduction
- Maintenance of machines
- Assembly / production / stock control and dispatch
The successful candidate will need to be experienced and have strong knowledge of plastic injection mould machines
You will be joining an established manufacturing organisation and will be supported and trained.
Monday - Thursday 8am - 5pm and Friday 8am - 1pm. Immediate start for the right candidate. Temporary - permanent.
Key account and operations manager
required for our client based in Hertford. The role covers two areas:
Key Account Management:
- To manage the day to day client and account management for one of the key accounts
- To manage the service provision given to clients including implementation, support and warehouse personnel
- Day to day account management via email, telephone and face-to-face
- Manage communications between clients and internal teams
- Organise client meetings including agenda and personnel
- Document and manage client requests effectively
- Carry out day to day management of the contract
- Manage and refine processes
- Provide constructive feedback
- Create and manage a weekly report on project activity for management
- Manage end of month invoicing and other issues relating to financial operation
- Manage service provision
- Refine operations as required
- liaise between the implementation, support, accounts team and production team
This is a temporary role leading to a possible permanent position. Full time, 40 hours per week with an immediate start.
Our client based in Hoddesdon have a new position for a Quality Supervisor in the manufacturing area.
Experience and skills required:
- Fill in data on the repairs and reject sheet of daily repairs and rejects found on the production floor
- Maintain and manage daily data onto the weekly and monthly reports so analysis can be done
- Manage and maintain monthly quality graphs for the preperation and assembly areas
- Roving QA checks on all sections of preperation and assembly
- QA checks against specification sheets in all areas
- QA checks on the main assembly lines before products move from
one area to another. Identify faults and repairs. Fix to prevent faults
being 'worked' into the final product
- Work closely with raw material check in clerk / stock controller to identify defective materials before issued to production
- Be flexible to the constant changing needs of the business and a
willingness to take on more areas of responsibility as and when needed
- Minimum of 5 years experience, preferably in bags and accessories (luxury goods an advantage)
- Good command of the English language
- Computer literate and advanced Excel skills
- Previous factory / production line experience is necessary
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and work under pressure
- Pssionate about the importance and impact of quality on finished products
- Organised and pay high attention to detail
This is a permanent role offering £20 - £22K per annum. Monday - Thursday 8am - 4.45pm and Friday 8am - 2/3pm.
window shutter installer
We have a vacancy for an enthusiastic and practical person to join a busy team of Window Shutter Fitters.
The successful candidate will have a background in carpentry or
joinery, have good practical skills and the ability to work solo and as
part of a team.
You must be well presented, have a friendly disposition and have the ability to provide exceptional customer service.
Full, clean UK driving licence is required and for the probationary period be able to get to Goffs Oak each morning and home.
Monday - Friday, 7am at the company to pick up materials ready for the first client at 8am - finish.
Van / Fuel supplied for work use after probationary period.
required to be responsible for the general day to day running of the sales office.
You would be expected to co-ordinate the various marketing activities
with the Sales Director, Sales Office Administrator and the Product
Manager. You will contribute towards the production of the marketing
materials, the production of manuals and user guides, social media
articles, website content and posts on Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter etc.
Some projects may require sourcing and liaising with outside companies like web designers, photographers, printers etc.
There will also be the possibility to manage a geographical region
where you will support local distributors, existing customers and
prospects. This will involve preparing proforma invoices and
quotations, answering technical questions, providing information and
advice on applications, troubleshooting customer problems, providing
sales and marketing material and photographs, sending out exhibition
and demonstration equipment, forwarding and following up on sales leads
generated from the website, emails or exhibitions, sourcing, hiring and
incentivising local representatives etc.
Post Covid, once travel opportunities are possible, you would be
expected to travel both domestically and internationally, to attend
exhibitions, scientific conferences, train distributors, install and
commission systems and participate in instrumental workshops.
Training on the International side of the business will be offered, if required.
Ideally they are looking for someone with the 'whole plant physiology'
background and practical experience of gas exchange and chlorophyll
fluorescence. Where possible training will be given to candidates who
have worked in international sales, managing distributors with
experience of selling scientific instrumentation.
As a small company all staff are expected to be flexible and from time
to time you may be asked to perform a function outside of this general
This is a full time, permanent position with an immediate start
We have openings with clients in the local area for Accounts,
Administration, Sales, Warehouse, Assembly, General Assistants,
Catering and Cleaning staff. Register your details with us and lets try
and get you back into work!
Own transport useful for some clients.
HGV CLASS I DRIVERS
Required urgently for delivery/collections of pallets covering North / West London.
Full / Part time positions available - week days / weekends
- Full, clean C + E Class 1 licence required
- Must be over 25 with at least 2 years driving experience
- Digi card and up to date driver CPC
- Good understanding of driver hours and regulations
- Good understanding of spoken and written English
- Flexible approach to work
- Yard based in Enfield Jc 25 off the M25
Plenty of overtime and bonuses available.
care and support workers (adult and children)
Our client is
based in Much Hadham has exciting new opportunities for Care and
Support Workers to help residents to live as independently as possible
in well equipped on site bungalows. The site is situated within 68
acres of parkland and they support people with Epilepsy and other
complex needs from the age of 5 through to 78 within their school,
children's home, Residential home and Nursing and Day centre. The team
assist with leisure activities such as horse riding and swimming,
alongside general domestic duties and personal care.
Successful candidates don't need experience in care but will need to be
dedicated, caring and passionate about people. On site training staff
will support you to achieve recognised qualifications in Adult and
Childcare. You must have excellent communication skills, patience and
the motivation to support others.
The role is offered on a full, part time or causal basis with a mixture of early, late and weekend shifts.
A competitive salary is offered with generous staff benefits.
Offers of employment will be subject to pre-employment checks including enhanced DBS check paid for by the employer.
Salary will be Dependant on the role, qualifications and experience. Due to location own transport is essential.
have you found yourself looking for work?
We continue to supply lots of temporary staff and we usually have
suitable candidates registered to fill these positions. This means you
need to register with us so that we can give you the opportunity to
apply. A lot of vacancies require immediate starts and this is
why we don't show all new roles on this page but recent requests have
been for: Administation, Reception, Book Keeping, Accounts, Call centre, Warehouse, Production, Testing and Farm help