required urgently for our client based in
Hoddesdon who produce High End Leather goods. The role will require
manual handling and machine work on a production line. Some lifting
will be required. Full training will be given but a keen eye for detail
is essential with lots of common sense and a good sense of humour.
Monday - Thursday 8am - 5pm and Friday 8am - 2pm. Immediate start.
Cleaner - Maternity Cover
Our prestigious client based in Hertford is looking for a cleaner 30
hours per week to cover 6 - 7 month maternity. It is a split shift 5am
- 7am sweeping, mopping all hard surfaces, stairs and landings
throughout the whole building and then returning from 12 Noon - 4pm
(hours could change from time to time when Supervisor is on holiday so
the successful applicant will have to be flexible)
12 Noon - 4pm the duties will be replenishing all hand towels, toilet
rolls and soap. Empty bins and refresh the toilets. The successful
applicant will need a good knowledge of the English language as they
will have to communicate on a radio with the whole facilities team for
jobs that come in for spillages etc.
Our client based in Hertford is looking to
recruit an Accounts Administrator. They are looking for someone to join
them and support the existing finance team, delivering high quality
work within a fast paced and deadline driven environment .The role will
focus on a wide range of tasks. You will ensure accurate and timely
processing of ledger transactions, undertaking accounting tasks, such
as reconciling accounts, dealing with email and telephone queries and
ad hoc projects.
Sage Line 50 experience is essential as is a strong numerical and
mathematical ability. Ideally you will be able to work with MIS systems
and the ability to work across multiple platforms. You will have come
from a strong administration or book keeping background with at least
two years experience who is looking to develop within a finance role.
Full training on the company and systems will be given.
The role is offered on a full time or part time basis. The company are
looking for someone who will grow in to the role and be a good fit.
Office hours are Monday - Friday 9am - 5.30pm.
Excellent salary and benefits offered to the successful candidate and
will match skills and experience. On-site parking , casual dress,
company events and social hours. Immediate start.
parts and consumables administrator
required to ensure that spare parts are shipped to meet internal and
external requirements in a timely manner. Ensure clients receive
service to agreed SLA's.
Skills and experience required:
- Filing purchase orders and delivery notes in the appropriate file
- Running stock replenishments for Engineers and Site stocks
- Manual handling requirements: Heavy lifting and receiving and unpacking parcels from delivery companies and matching
- Receive parts onto the system accordingly and arrange dispatch
- Picking parts required against system job and sales orders
- Liaising with Client Services, Field Service Managers
- Despatching of parcels using computer and label printers
- Assisting with stock take when required: recording all details
- Raise daily reports to management
- Raise purchase orders to Suppliers when required
- Liaising with Suppliers to resolve delivery queries
- Liaising with external warehousing to ensure prompt deliveries
- Liaising with external carriers to resolve queries
- Good communication skills
- Efficient time management to meet company expectations
- Proficient IT skills, eg MS Office and other applications
- Ability to follow set procedures
- Able to work on own initiative
This position is permanent with an immediate start. Monday - Friday 8.30am - 5pm
Based in Hoddesdon our client is a large, well
established organisation who are looking for full time Assembly
workers. They have a passionate approach and are committed to making a
difference with solutions, products and performance all powered by
their workforce. To continuously meet the very high standards they set
to employ only the best people. They require practical, methodical
applicants with an interest in electrical/ mechanical work. Experience
in a manufacturing environment would be useful although full training
will be given. There is a great opportunity to learn new skills for
practical minded applicants.
- To work within company guidelines with reference to their terms and conditions of employment
- To ensure work standards are maintained and to endeavor to bring about continuous improvements
- To maximise internal and external customer satisfaction
- To ensure excellent housekeeping standards are maintained at all times in all areas
- To ensure that PPE is looked after and worn where appropriate
- To inform the Team leader of any operational issues caused by: Procedures, components, machines, yourself and other team members
- To ensure that you understand / adhere to and are familiar with
your responsibilities and duties as contained within the Company's
quality manual and Health and Safety procedures
- To take a proactive role in achieving cost effective output targets within their cell
- Undertake such additional tasks and duties as may be required from time to time
Monday - Thursday 8am - 5pm. Friday 8am - 1pm. This position could suit
experienced applicants or perhaps college leavers wanting to work in an
Engineering environment. PERMANENT OPPORTUNITY.
Our client, a creative award winning Hair and
Beauty salon based in Hoddesdon are looking to recruit an experienced
Beauty Therapist to work in their growing salon.
You will ideally have NVQ Level 2 and 3 in beauty therapy and a broad
range of skills from massaging, waxing, all aspects of nail treatments
and lashes. You will have to communicate with clients at all levels and
encourage up-selling beauty products to increase your earning potential.
This could be a full-time or part-time role covering salon hours Monday
- Saturday 9am - 8pm and Sunday 10am - 4pm.The hourly rate will depend
on age and experience.
desk based sales
required for our client based in Enfield who
provide expert knowledge of BT's products and services to companies to
improve how they are connected. The role will be to manage customer
contacts over the telephone to meet and exceed sales performance
targets and deliver world-class customer satisfaction.
- To work at a B2B level within the allocated client base
- React to and create opportunities for sales
- Close new sales business and grow customer spend through application sales or acquisition
- To focus on exceeding Customer needs and expectations
- Recognise and pursue opportunities to secure more complex sales
with the support of the companies own Field Consultants and BT
- Delivery of high quality solutions
- To ensure effective coverage of the client base as detailed within the Pay plan and targets document
- To landscape customer details on sales force database
- To meet and exceed sales targets as set by the company
- To generate opportunities for other divisions within the sales organisation
- To liaise with BT specialists to identify, generate and close projects and opportunities
- To ensure a high standard of customer service, knowledge and
skills in satisfying customer requirements to enhance customer
- To manage the approach to clients in the most effective and appropriate manner
- To feedback competitor intelligence identified through your normal business dealings
The position is permanent, Monday - Friday 8.45am - 5.15pm.
required for a creative, award winning Hair and
Beauty salon based in Hoddesdon. You will be meeting and greeting
clients in a polite and courteous manner. Taking bookings from clients
either over the telephone or face to face and dealing with any
amendments. You will have strong interpersonal skills and have the
natural ability to communicate at all levels. You will maintain stock
levels and order stock as required. Having a hands on approach to work
will be essential.
Salary dependent on experience and age.
This is a full time, permanent role. The hours of work will be 9am -
8pm Monday - Saturday. Sunday 10am - 4pm. You will be required to
work five days per week on rota basis with one hours lunch.
Our client specialise in the Engineering Industry
offering a wide range of Electronic / Mechanical tools and equipment
for industry professionals, model engineers and hobbyists.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Sales Manager who has a
proven ability to build their own internal sales team. You will have
the motivation to grow this successful organisation's sales revenue and
make valued contribution to this company's sales strategy.
You will be training and mentoring a team to ensure they have extensive
product knowledge and provide exceptional customer service. You will
have the natural capability of motivating, leading and achieving
individual and team targets
You will effectively manage a sales team able to maintain existing
clients and build new revenue streams. Monitor and report on
performance of the team and present strategies for growth to Director
level. Able to demonstrate creative marketing ideas and improve brand
Ideally you will have experience in a Sales Management role coming from
an electronic / distribution industry. Also have well developed
interpersonal skills, good attention to detail. A proactive sales
person who thrives on achieving targets.
required for for Hoddesdon based Hair and Beauty salon. You will have NVQ Level 2/3 in Hairdressing.
The successful applicant will have experience in cutting all styles of
hair, colouring and blow drying hair. Ideally 5 years experience with
good communication skills and the ability to deliver to customers
expectations. You will also be up-selling their quality hair products
giving the opportunity to more revenue streams.
The position is available on either a part time or full time basis. The
salon hours are Monday - Saturday 9am - 8pm and Sunday 10am - 4pm.
Working on a rota basis
access database developer
Our client, a medium based company based in Ware is looking for a
Database Developer who has experience working with complex Access
databases with a MSSQL backend. Applicants must demonstrate experience
of MS Access, MS Office Macros, VBA and Transact SQL. The position
entails being responsible for the ongoing maintenance, bug fixing and
feature expansion of the bespoke access database. These systems are
primarily Microsoft Access applications with Microsoft SQL Server
- Receive specifications and gather additional information from
relevant departments within the company to implement / expand on
existing features within the access database and subsequently code and
document these changes
- Support end-users with issues on the databases and fix bugs and errors
- Contribute towards improving the overall efficiency and
performance of the existing database and their processes working
closely with the departments that use the applications
- Providing assistance from time to time with business data analytics by running reports and queries as required
- Working with the in house .NET development team to integrate
public facing applications with the internal access database processes
The ideal candidate will have a self-starter attitude and good customer
service skills when working with end-users to improve the User
experience (UX) of the existing databases, and thus business efficiency
Our client is a successful Independent Estate
Agency based in Stevenage who are seeking an experienced Sales Manager.
You will have your own vehicle and full UK driving licence to apply for
this role. A fuel allowance and parking permit will be supplied.
The main purpose of the role is o manage the sales team which consists
of a lister, sales negotiator and administration assistant.
You will be generating and booking valuations, taking photographs and
compiling the write ups about the properties. Occasional viewings will
be required, diary management, setting budgets in line with targeted
figures. You will be implementing company procedures to current
legislation and attend monthly manager meetings. Having one to one
objective meetings with your team and arranging staff training needs.
Implementing strategies that will enable growth of the sales department.
The hours of work will be Monday - Friday 9am - 6pm with every other
Saturday 9am - 4pm with a day off in the week if you work on a
Saturday. 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
Experienced website designer
We are looking for a talented and
enthusiastic Web Designer to join an imaginative and expanding agency
based in Hoddesdon. You will have the chance to work on creative
projects, bringing client designs to life.
You will be a natural multi-tasker with a strong eye for detail, from a
Graphic Design background with a flair for design and creativity. You
will be able to look at a website and know what work needs to be done
to enhance clients needs. There are two Junior Designers at present who
will look to you for guidance so you will need to enjoy sharing ideas
and helping with Technical issues.
- Working on creative projects
- Maintaining online tools
- Maintaining websites
- Re designing websites as required
- Design templates for Juniors to edit for customers
- Editing software
- Proficient in Photoshop Illustrator / Word Press
- Strong problem solving and solution finding abilities
- Strong portfolio of existing work
- Excellent communication and written English Skills
If you come from a Design Agency or a Digital marketing background this would be very useful.
The position is offered on a full time, permanent basis. Monday - Friday 9am - 5.30pm
LAKESIDE, BLUEWATER AND CRAWLEY COUNTY MALL
Working for a young, innovative brand Sales Hosts will be based
in local shopping centres showcasing and selling stylish sofas. The
company are continually investing in their service, staff and products
and you will be part of shaping the story of their growing success.
- You will have a love of interior design to be able to support the
customer making the perfect decisions n colours, fabric and design to
match room layout
- Building a rapport with customers to ensure all questions are
answered and guide them through the order process to ensure 100 %
accuracy in the ordering process
- Ensuring high levels of customer service through excellent sales service
- Manage shopping centre promotions ensuring that key messages about savings and events are passed on to customers
- Remain knowledgeable on products to be able to discuss available options
- 'Go the extra mile' to drive sales to follow and achieve sales goals on a weekly basis
- Ensure the sales area looks clean, sharp and well maintained
- Report to the Sales Manager
- Being solely responsible for a site you must be a self-starter
and motivated to drive the success of the location single handedly
- Well presented, with a confident mature approach to work
- Outgoing with the ability to build relationships
- Driver essential
The position is offered on a full time, permanent basis offering a
competitive basic salary with excellent commission scheme. Immediate
start. The company environment and culture is vibrant and engaging and
they encourage every employee to push boundaries.
HGV CLASS I DRIVERS
Required urgently for delivery/collections of pallets covering North / West London.
Full / Part time positions available - week days / weekends
- Full, clean C + E Class 1 licence required
- Must be over 25 with at least 2 years driving experience
- Digi card and up to date driver CPC
- Good understanding of driver hours and regulations
- Good understanding of spoken and written English
- Flexible approach to work
- Yard based in Enfield Jc 25 off the M25
Plenty of overtime and bonuses available.
care and support workers (adult and children)
Our client is
based in Much Hadham has exciting new opportunities for Care and
Support Workers to help residents to live as independently as possible
in well equipped on site bungalows. The site is situated within 68
acres of parkland and they support people with Epilepsy and other
complex needs from the age of 5 through to 78 within their school,
children's home, Residential home and Nursing and Day centre. The team
assist with leisure activities such as horse riding and swimming,
alongside general domestic duties and personal care.
Successful candidates don't need experience in care but will need to be
dedicated, caring and passionate about people. On site training staff
will support you to achieve recognised qualifications in Adult and
Childcare. You must have excellent communication skills, patience and
the motivation to support others.
The role is offered on a full, part time or causal basis with a mixture of early, late and weekend shifts.
A competitive salary is offered with generous staff benefits.
Offers of employment will be subject to pre-employment checks including enhanced DBS check paid for by the employer.
Salary will be Dependant on the role, qualifications and experience. Due to location own transport is essential.
call centre / administration
Our prestigious client based in
Hertford are looking for an experienced Contact Centre Operative /
Administrator to join the already well-established team. They provide a
comprehensive service to clients that will require in depth training
which will be given to the successful applicant. Must have previous
office / contact centre experience, good attention to detail, be
a team player and experienced in Microsoft Office / Outlook. Temp -
perm position working Monday - Friday 8am - 4pm and 10am - 6pm
alternate weeks. Immediate start.
test and repair operatives
Our forward thinking client based in
Harlow are expanding again and have new and exciting opportunities to
join their team. The company refurbish and repair consumer electronics.
The positions are temporary - permanent, working 7.30am - 4.30pm Monday
Suitable applicants will need:
- A keen eye for detail
- Self motivation to achieve targets
- Comfortable using a PC - recording each processed unit to update stock holdings
- Keen eye for detail to ensure that all units are cosmetically sound before being sent to the customer
- Testing to ensure units are fully functional
- Consistent worker
- Good written and spoken English
The client offers hands on trial mornings which you can attend to be
considered for the job as well as giving you the opportunity to see if
you would like to work there. Immediate start for a company who takes
pride in looking after their employees and work within bespoke, modern
have you found yourself looking for work?
We continue to supply lots of temporary staff and we usually have
suitable candidates registered to fill these positions. This means you
need to register with us so that we can give you the opportunity to
apply. A lot of vacancies require immediate starts and this is
why we don't show all new roles on this page but recent requests have
been for: Administation, Reception, Book Keeping, Accounts, Call centre, Warehouse, Production, Testing and Farm help